Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Meteorlogical Prognostication For Graduation

Okay- Graduation is scheduled for June 2 at 2 pm.

The question that I am going to be asked between now and then is regarding the location of graduation- outside or inside?

I use this site to help plan: Sunday's Weather Forecast.

Right now, it looks to be outside, with sunny, 84-degree weather forecast for Sunday, with a UV index of 10, so wear your hat and sunscreen!

Of course, this is New England. Remember, it was 37 degrees only four mornings ago. Saturday is expected to be in the mid-90's. Heck, it might snow.

On Saturday, I will make an announcement regarding the location for graduation initially via Twitter : @DougDias .  I will also post the information on this Blog.

Finally, we urged graduates to car-pool to graduation (they can ride back with parents). Parking will be tight, I am told, and the few cars leaving at the same time will help the post-commencement celebrations with family and friends start sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment