For the sake of transparency, I want to share the email I just sent to the High School staff:
Hi All,
I want to thank you for your enthusiasm, energy, and professionalism at tonight's event. Parents were effusive in their praise of your presentations to them. While there were many, many positive quotes, the best was "I wish I could go back to high school and take these cool classes!"
Amidst the tsunami of positive energy tonight, I recognize that a lot of us are still coming to grips with the loss of Devin. I know that the funeral will cause more emotions in both the students and us, but please realize how much I appreciate your strength and support on behalf of our kids. Tonight you were again able able to demonstrate to parents that their children are in good hands, something I well know, and am proud to help you share your commitment and professionalism with the community.
Thank you
Doug
No comments:
Post a Comment