Monday, January 28, 2013

Mandatory Parent Meeting To Be Rescheduled

Due to the impending potential for poor weather this evening, we will be rescheduling the mandatory parent night. As soon as the new date is set we will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I was informed of this by my daughter as I was getting ready to go out the door for this meeting. Since this meeting is a mandatory one for certain parents, could we have a better way to get this information out to the parents please? I checked this blog because my daughter told me it was on the blog. It says it was added this morning, but there is no notice on the HS website and no email was sent out to the parents. Both of those would have been good options for letting parents know, especially for those parents that are working during the day.

    ReplyDelete