Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Big-Y Fundraiser Update

Earlier this year, I posted information regarding the Big-Y fundraiser. I am always looking to make sure we are transparent, and I just received an my monthly update on points we can apply towards school supplies. As you can see, all purchases are anonymous, yet very much appreciated. If you haven't completed the form to sign up, please check my blog posting on the process, by clicking HERE.


Congratulations Medway High School (ID: 7863)!

As of 01/16/2013 your school has earned a total of 3,400 Education Express points.
Your school currently has 3,400 points available.  There are 31 shoppers that have designated your school to receive their points.

Have you had a chance to distribute the program enrollment forms to parents?

If not, it's never too late to get more support for your school and earn even more educational supplies - FREE!

Through the Education Express Program, your school will continue earning points until January 1, 2014. That is correct 2014. And you have until February 28, 2014 to place a final order for your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment