I am sad to share that Mrs. Denise Butler, our school nurse for many years, has left to pursue other avenues in her profession. She will be missed. Fortunately, we did not have to look far to find a well qualified and experienced replacement, as Mrs. Christine Babitz has moved from the Burke/Memorial School to MHS. She has asked that this letter be sent to all MHS students and parents:
Dear parents and students,
I’d like to introduce myself as the new school nurse at
Medway High School. I’ve been a nurse
for 22 years and have worked in many settings including Beth Israel Hospital,
EverCare, Norwood Hospital’s ER and Burke Memorial School.
Below I have posted some summer hours. Please take the time to stop by. I look forward to meeting and talking with you.
For students and families with specific health needs, this is a good time to discuss health care plans and to bring in medications needed for the school year. Remember that all medications, even “over the counter” medications, need an updated doctor’s order. Orders can be faxed to 508-533-3246. If the times stated do not work for you, please call or email, we can arrange another time.
Below I have posted some summer hours. Please take the time to stop by. I look forward to meeting and talking with you.
For students and families with specific health needs, this is a good time to discuss health care plans and to bring in medications needed for the school year. Remember that all medications, even “over the counter” medications, need an updated doctor’s order. Orders can be faxed to 508-533-3246. If the times stated do not work for you, please call or email, we can arrange another time.
To all freshman and 9th grade parents: An
updated physical exam is mandatory for the start of school. I can accept any physical dated from August
2012 to the present day.
Thanks
Christine Babicz RN, MSN
MHS School Nurse
508-533-6643 ext 5108
SUMMER
HOURS
Wednesday -- Friday, August 14-16th by appointment only (email, please)
Wednesday -- Friday, August 14-16th by appointment only (email, please)
Wednesday
– Thursday, August 21- 22nd 8:30A-2:30P
Tuesday
– Wednesday, August 27-28th 8:30A-2:30P
No comments:
Post a Comment