This Blog is a way to keep the Medway community informed of what is happening at Medway High School.
Monday, March 25, 2013
2013-2014 Program of Studies
To view the 2013-2014 Program of Studies, please click HERE, or cut and paste this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rR5BDigyOjo0UYTecQnjl2lYjHh5lZ_4xwd_-sJMkkU/edit?usp=sharing
I am trying to open the program of studies document and cannot access it. I was able to open it last week, but have no success today. Is there a problem with the link and will it be fixed before students need to make their final selections?
I am trying to open the program of studies document and cannot access it. I was able to open it last week, but have no success today. Is there a problem with the link and will it be fixed before students need to make their final selections?
ReplyDeleteI just checked the link and it appears to be working properly.
ReplyDelete