I agree...a powerful commercial. While few and far between, some commercials are just better at getting their point across than others. I will never forget this particular commercial that came on TV while we were in Ireland one time. The first time I saw it, I sat in stunned disbelief for a few seconds, because while I anticipated the direction the commercial was going to take, I never dreamed it would be so "graphic." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBsQc0a_8sE There is no sugar-coating here as to the potential results of drinking and driving.
I agree...a powerful commercial. While few and far between, some commercials are just better at getting their point across than others. I will never forget this particular commercial that came on TV while we were in Ireland one time. The first time I saw it, I sat in stunned disbelief for a few seconds, because while I anticipated the direction the commercial was going to take, I never dreamed it would be so "graphic." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBsQc0a_8sE There is no sugar-coating here as to the potential results of drinking and driving.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Michelle!
ReplyDelete